Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Entry 13

I have one of these MASK rings! I gotta go find it!



"You won't believe your eyes!"

Here's the intro to the show, MASK. I love it that I can find intros to old shows I haven't seen in almost 20 years on YouTube. Check out that song! Its like getting smacked in the face with a 1985 yearbook.



If anyone is interested in what you were watching on saturday morning as a kid, check out wikipedia.org. Type in "Saturday Morning TV Schedule". You can look by year. After looking, I remembered all these shows I had completely forgotten about. Amazing.

The Ultimate Lineup for me was Fall '88.
Pee-Wee's Playhouse. Garfield and Friends. Hey Vern, It's Ernest!
Wow. I want that schedule again.

1 comment:

puzlesk said...

i haven't thought about that show in years. i had the pimp ass semi truck with the ejector seat that was powerful enough to break an action figure.