Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Entry 9

I recently became very inspired! I can go anywhere and do anything now, because...



Notice the only adornment, an Apple sticker on the back window.



As you may or may not know, I've been carless for a year, but I finally gathered up enough money to finance this sweet 2001 Toyota Corolla. I wanted either a Toyota or a Honda. I had a Ford (Fixed or Repaired Daily) Taurus for 6 years, until I had my first wreck last September and killed my car. I ended up with a piece of the dash, and $25 from Perkins. ("Perkins, come take my junk car!")

I feel like I'm accepted an award. I'd like to give a few thanks. First I'd like to thank my Grandparents and Mother for helping out. I'd like to thank my girlfriend, Shannon, for driving my ass around for a year, and for buying me a bike so I could get to my internship. So many people to thank, I hope I don't leave anyone out. I'd like to thank marta. I'd also like to thank everyone that has given me a ride in the past year. You know who you are. I'd like to say something to all those dreamers out there, one day you're dreams will come true too, just... Oh no, here comes the music, I better get off stage. Thanks. Good Night.

No comments: